6.20.2015

This is where you belong!

*ENG*
Nature is essential in every aspect of my life and plays a fundamental role in my creative process. Some places more than others can communicate with my inner self and bring out the best of me: they are the mountains and landscapes of my childhood and teenage years, and each time I come back they seem to chide me and whisper: "Welcome home again, this is where you really belong!"
 
*ITA*
La Natura è essenziale in ogni aspetto della mia vita e gioca un ruolo fondamentale nel mio processo creativo. Alcuni luoghi più di altri riescono a comunicare con la mia interiorità e a tirare fuori il meglio di me stessa: sono le montagne e i paesaggi della mia infanzia e della mia adolescenza, e ogni volta che vi faccio ritorno sembrano rimproverarmi e sussurrare: "Bentornata a casa, sono questi i luoghi a cui appartieni!".

No comments: